Nenhuma resposta neste tópico

#1 tomrichard618

tomrichard618

12 Horas

• Usuários
  • 260 posts
  • Localidade:newyork

Posted 18/12/2017, 04:34

The Drop Jordan has released in various colorways, but none have been quite the headturning, neckbreaking colorway that JB may be looking for. As is customary for the last few models, the Jordan 32 will release alongside silos of the same colorway. With the "Gatorade" VI and I coming, the 32 will also be joining it.
The Air Jordan 11 Win Like 96 will utilize a primarily white upper, with orange, green and black accents. The lace locks will be done in green and orange, and finished off with a gradient orange to translucent sole. Printed on the sole is the word Mike with the Gatorade logo replacing the I.We don't have a release date just yet, but it's assumed that it will release alongside the Jordan VI and I in December. Stick with Sneakerwatch for more info as it is announced.
The Buty Jordan Sklep "Country Camo" Pack was first previewed by Isaiah Thomas. Initially, it was believed to be just one shoe, as a nod to the 2013 "Country Camo" Pack. However, official Images have revealed that a pack is on the way.Nike's been a mission in regards to retro-ing the Nike Air Zoom Generation. We've seen a 'Vachetta Tan' rendering of the kicks, and with the announcement of the two additional colorways worn by James during his rookie year, this particular colorway completing that trilogy.
Paying homage to France, Italy, Germany and the U.K, each shoe features a Camo pattern with the country's patch on th tongue. Of note though, is that I.T. debuted an Cheap Air Max with a USA patch, however that colorway hasn't been announced yet.Expect these shoes to drop in Late December, but Stick with Sneakerwatch for more details as they are revealed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 membro(s), 0 visitante(s) e 0 membros anônimo(s)

IPB Skin By Virteq